You are going to be the person who helps us develop "Skynet" and initiate the world annihilation!!! Just kidding :)
99% of business or products fail because of mismatch in expectation. As our Business Analyst, we believe you are the key in ensuring our product team understands our customer’s expectations. You will be responsible for helping ZASTI product and development team understand customer content, requirements, goals, systems, process and more. In this highly visible role, you will provide reporting, analyze data, make sense of the results and be able to explain what it all means to key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be an expert at working with large data sets of multiple types both structured and unstructured. The candidate will need to be a self-starter, have exemplary communication skills, can work in the chaos of a fast-paced and constantly changing startup, and is able to work on the bigger picture while paying careful attention to detail.
In addition to providing valuable insight into our customers, this person will work extensively with our AI research team, Product Development teams and Marketing to help grow the business.
You love working with data, can create effective reports and data visualisations, and can work with multinational customers to solve key business problems. You will have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
- Own customer side application of the ZASTI platform
- Work with the customer to identify potential use cases for the platform
- Be able to make a clear case for the project with requirements, process and business value to senior stakeholders
- Work with the Data Science and AI Research team at ZASTI to formulate Deep Learning models which can deliver customer requirements
- Define customer requirements for reporting, data insights, technical performance and work with technical teams and product managers to integrate into our product
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. from a customer perspective
- Design, develop, implement, and automate processes to collect and manage data from multiple sources
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant work experience in analytics, data engineering, BI or related field
- Demonstrable professional experience is a plus
- Experience gathering business requirements, using industry standard business intelligence tools
- Experience using SQL, ETL and databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex data sets
- Proven track record of successful communication of analytical outcomes through written communication
- Graduate degree in business, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other quantitative field
- Both business and technically savvy to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organisation and customers
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across multiple teams
- Experience with statistical modelling and analysing large data sets using Python or R
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau or similar tools
- Experience with AWS technologies including Redshift, RDS, S3, EMR, EML