Our challenges are interesting, quirky, off the usual path while being big impacting in the industry, its a fairly tough road to travel. So, We are selective about who joins in our journey.
We are looking to hire, someone who likes to take ownership, has an entrepreneurial spirit, and loves the chaos that is a startup. The ideal candidate for our team will be passionate about the large opportunity that ZASTI presents and about "Artificial Intelligence" and "Cloud Computing" in general. Candidate will have industry-leading technical abilities. Candidate should have a combination of strong problem solving and analytical thinking, and solid in-depth knowledge of object oriented design principles. Candidates will need to define product requirements, design software, code software and develop tests.
2 - 5 Years
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You love working with data, can create effective reports and data visualisations, and can work with multinational customers to solve key business problems. You will have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
- Work closely with cofounders, Product Manager, front-end/UI-UX developer to implement versatile solutions to all coding related stuff i.e. Develop the programming code from scratch.
- Designing, coding, testing application.
- Work with a team of software engineers through all phases of software development.
- Write clean and well-designed code.
- Follow company's coding conventions and engineering guidelines. Mentor junior engineers on these.
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in web application development
- Solid knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design)
- Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Python or Go Lang, with exposure to least one object oriented programming language such as C++ or Java
- Knowledge of building scalable distributed systems
- knowledge performance tuning systems.
- Experience with AWS and other cloud technologies
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux