Our challenges are interesting, quirky, off the usual path while being big impacting in the industry, its a fairly tough road to travel. So, We are selective about who joins in our journey.
We are looking to hire, someone who likes to take ownership, has an entrepreneurial spirit, design and develop new platforms from scratch and can work amongst ambiguity. The ideal candidate for our team will be passionate about the large opportunity that ZASTI presents and about "Artificial Intelligence" and "Cloud Computing" in general. Candidate will have strong design and implementation experience, in-depth knowledge of distributed systems architectures, and experience leading and mentoring other engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years experience as a Sr. Engineer/Technical lead responsible for technical directions with in the team
- At least 5 years experience professionally developing software in an Object Oriented Programming (OOP) language like Java, C++, C# or Scala
- Experience working with strong technical teams
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile Environments
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
- Multidisciplinary experience overseeing Development, Program/Project Management and Test.
- Exposure to the new age Web Technologies like the Python, GO Lang, etc.
GOOD TO HAVES
- Certified Scrum Master, Agile Certified Practitioner or similar certification
- Experience delivering consumer software products and services in a high growth environment
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation and deployment is a way of life.
- Passionate about team advocacy and fostering a healthy environment of productivity.